This new updated list is the go-to place to see my online history of Apple iOS Educational Activities that stretches back to iOS 4 in 2010. I actually started programming back in June 1980. It’s been quite a ride since then!
My LinkedIn Home Page contains my long listing of educational pursuits.
Each new release of Apple technologies brings new features and evolves the software development workflow. Ray’s team helps me keep up.
It takes time and effort to keep skills as fresh as possible.
I set the rest of this page up as a reverse chronological listing of my progress.
- iOS 11:
- iOS 10:
- Learning the Swift 3 Programming Language
- Getting to Know Enums, Structs and Classes in Swift
- Swift Apprentice Version 2
- Grand Central Dispatch Tutorial for Swift 3: Part 1 of 2
- Grand Central Dispatch Tutorial for Swift 3: Part 2 of 2
- Mastering Git
- Practical Instruments
- Updated Course: iOS Concurrency with GCD & Operations
- Watched 33 Apple WWDC 2016 Videos
- iOS 9
- Developing iOS 9 Apps with Swift
- Intro to Object-Oriented Design in Swift: Part 1 of 2
- Intro to Object-Oriented Design in Swift: Part 2 of 2
- Adaptive Layout Tutorial in iOS 9: Getting Started
- iOS Apprentice Fourth Edition
- UIStackView Tutorial: Introducing Stack Views
- Storyboards Tutorial for iOS: Part 1
- Storyboards Tutorial for iOS: Part 2
- Swift Tutorial Part 1: Expressions, Variables & Constants
- Watched 30 Apple WWDC 2015 Videos
- iOS 8
- iOS 7
- iOS 6
- iOS 5
- iOS 4