Ranked #5 on Google!
Top 10 Digital Art Images
View All Digital Art
New Time Out Of Mind
Direct Feedburner Feed
October 10, 2008 [ More archived home pages here ]
The above image, Posted Notes is also available as a Desktop Background
Today's song is (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet by the Blues Magoos, released in 1966.
Below is a list of notes you might find somewhere that may apply these days:
- Don't watch Presidential Debates which have turned out to be anything but that
- Be prepared to flip a coin to determine who not to vote for
- Don't be the last person on the block to stop paying for your mortgage and credit card bills
- Buy short on the stock market
- Ask AIG executives to join your LinkedIn network so you might be invited on their next bailout junket
- When your bank calls you for help, be sure to have them fill out multiple forms in triplicate and charge them a large application fee
- Put lock on piggybank
- Make a, I'm a PC commercial for Microsoft if you were a sub-prime mortgage broker or Wall Street Executive
- Learn the foreign language of the country you are relocating to after the Crash
My friend, Nicki, operates the horse rescue facility, Falcon Ridge here in San Diego. You can read about her efforts on her organization's blog. She takes responsibility for the entire operation.
Found on the web links for October 9, 2008 [ Link since removed ]
This page was last built using Radio for Mac OS X on 2/12/17; 11:34:38 AM Pacific Time.
Time Out Of Mind.Com content is © copyright 1997 - 2017 by Donald W. Larson.
All rights reserved.